The treatment of cancer involves a multi-disciplinary approach for diagnosis, staging and treatment. The Oncology Department of Westfort Hi-Tech Hospital exclusively recognizes this concept and provides comprehensive cancer care at an affordable cost. The Hospital has a team of dedicated professionals in all Disciplines to provide high quality patient care.
Medical Oncology: The Unit offers treatment for all types of solid tumour and hematological malignancies which include the following:-
- Inpatient Chemotherapy
- Day Care Chemotherapy
- Intensive Care
- Leukemia and Lymphoma treatment
- Paediatric Cancer Care
- Cancer Screening and Prevention
A Specialist, qualified in Clinical Oncology, is the Head of this Division which has a Critical Care Unit, a full-fledged Transfusion Medicine Division and an efficient laboratory.
Surgical Oncology: This Division is facilitated with Hi-tech surgical equipments for the following:
- Breast Surgery which includes breast reconstruction with LD Flap, aesthetic breast surgery etc.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Gynaeocological Oncology
- Orthopaedic and Spine Surgery
- Gastrointestinal and Laproscopic Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
Oncology Specialty Clinics: The Oncology Department conducts specialty clinics for co-ordinated and comprehensive management of cancer patients. The following Clinics are functioning in our Hospital giving utmost care to the patients:
- Breast and Gynaecological Oncology Clinic
- Lymphoma and Leukemia Clinic
- Lung Cancer Clinic
- Paediatric Oncology Clinic
- Head and Neck Cancer Clinic – facilitates cancer resection, neck dissection, microvascular reconstruction, skin cancer treatment, oculoplastic surgery, cleft surgery etc.
- Cancer Screening and Prevention Clinic